Job Search Resources
Career Planning & Development staff can provide one-on-one help with your job search from writing a resume and cover letter and honing interview skills to negotiating a job offer and sealing the deal. Call (417) 873-7284 for an appointment.
Digital Dirt Self-Audit Form
It is important to take a look at your online image when starting a job search. See our Digital Dirt Self-Audit Form to evaluate your presence and make any necessary changes.
Looking for on-campus jobs? Visit Drury University Human Resources.
Be sure to check with the International Students Office before beginning any work experience.
NACE JobChoices also offers great tips on resumes, interviewing and job search strategies. Prepare for interviews by using Big Interview, our new online interview training tool and virtual mock interview system. In-person mock interviews can also be scheduled through our office.
JOB/INTERNSHIP SEARCH RESOURCES:
- Simply Hired
- Career Rookie
- Link Up
- Job Search Shortcut Links to 15K company job listing web pages
- Idealist.org Non-profit opportunities
- Missouri Career Center
- The Directory Database of 800+ area nonprofits/organizations
- Springfield Chamber of Commerce
- Kansas City Chamber of Commerce
- St. Louis Regional Chamber and Growth Association
- LatPro-Spanish, bilangual & Hispanic jobs
- US State Department
- H1 Visa Jobs
SPECIFIC CAREER FIELDS:
- Environmental Career Opportunities
- National Business & Disability Council-Job/Internship Seekers with Disabilities
- OneWire Finance
- American Association of Physics Teachers
- American Association for Employment in Education (Resources and job postings)
- MOREAP-Regional Education Applicant and Placement Program
- The Chronicle of Higher Education Job Postings