Whether you’re looking for your next amazing intern or a dynamic new addition to your full-time team, use our resources below to help you find a quality Drury candidate. You can post jobs and internships, set up on-campus recruiting, browse student resumes, learn about internships, and register for job fairs.
For a handy reference to the type of help Career Planning & Development offers, download this handout.
Career Services at Drury University provides recruiting services to employers who offer employment opportunities to students/alumni that are deemed to be legitimate by our office. We reserve the right to refuse services to employers that do not adhere to our policies, or any other rules/guidelines of Drury University.
- Third-party recruiters must disclose the name of the company/organization they are recruiting for and position title to Career Services. Employers must also include contact information if Career Service deems it necessary to verify that the position is a valid job opportunity. Our office will keep this information confidential.
- Third-party recruiters must disclose the name of the company/organization they are recruiting for to the student/alumni before any credentials are released.
- Employers must recruit all qualified students, regardless of their race, color, national origin, age, gender, sexual orientation, or disability.
- Commission-only positions may be posted on College Central Network, but employers will not be allowed to search the resume database. Positions must be listed as such on the job announcement.
- Positions that are located at an individual’s place of residence will not be posted.
- Positions that require students/alumni to purchase products as a condition of employment will not be posted.
- Absolutely no positions will be posted where a fee is paid to the employer by the student/alumni.
- College Central Network (CCN)
- Internship Information
- Job Fairs
- On Campus Recruiting
College Central Network (CCN)
CollegeCentral.com is an online database of searchable job and internship opportunities. As an employer, you can post positions here for free that you would like Drury students and alumni to see. All you have to do is register and post!
Instructions for posting are available in handout form, or you can watch the video below.
Internships can be a mutually beneficial experience for both the employer and students. To learn more about the benefits and requirements, see our site supervisor handbook and view the video below about interns from Drury University.
Drury sponsors an Annual Job Fair in February along with 4 area colleges (Missouri State University, Evangel University, Southwest Baptist University and College of the Ozarks). The fair is held at the Springfield EXPO Center and Drury offers students free shuttle transportation to and from the fair. Approximately 1,000 students and alumni attend the fair with approximately 150 employers and graduate schools. Employer registration is handled through MSU. Click here for information about registering. Thank you for your interest in recruiting Drury students! We hope to see you at the fair!
On Campus Recruiting
On Campus Recruiting (OCR) is a great way to reach Drury students. To learn about the options available, check out this simple handout or watch the OCR video below.