Drury University's Career Planning & Development office makes no representations or guarantees about positions listed on this site. Career Planning & Development is not responsible for safety, wages, working conditions, or other aspects of off-campus employment. Likewise, the links to other web sites from the Drury University's Career Planning & Development office site are not under the control of the Career Planning and Development; and therefore we are not responsible for the contents of any linked site. They are provided only as a convenience. Drury University's Career Planning & Development office assumes no liabilities for acts or omissions by third parties or for material supplied by them.
Career Services at Drury University provides recruiting services to employers who offer employment opportunities to students/alumni that are deemed to be legitimate by our office. We reserve the right to refuse services to employers that do not adhere to our policies, or any other rules/guidelines of Drury University.
- Third-party recruiters must disclose the name of the company/organization they are recruiting for and position title to Career Services. Employers must also include contact information if Career Service deems it necessary to verify that the position is a valid job opportunity. Our office will keep this information confidential.
- Third-party recruiters must disclose the name of the company/organization they are recruiting for to the student/alumni before any credentials are released.
- Employers must recruit all qualified students, regardless of their race, color, national origin, age, gender, sexual orientation, or disability.
- Commission-only positions may be posted on College Central Network, but employers will not be allowed to search the resume database. Positions must be listed as such on the job announcement.
- Positions that are located at an individual’s place of residence will not be posted.
- Positions that require students/alumni to purchase products as a condition of employment will not be posted.
- Absolutely no positions will be posted where a fee is paid to the employer by the student/alumni.