Health Dual Degrees: Nursing & Health Science
Four Years. Two Degrees.
Drury and Cox College are offering a Dual Degree program in Cabool, Missouri for students interested in a career in healthcare.
Students who complete the health dual degree will receive:
Why study in a cohort?
- Students will start at the same time and graduate at the same time.
- Students will become part of a community of learners.
- Provides a supportive environment that promotes higher retention and program completion.
- Fixed tuition rate: including fall, spring, and summer tuition and all fees
More about Cox College
- Cox College has a rich history of providing quality health care education for more than 100 years.
- The Higher Learning Commission, a commission of North Central Association
- National League for Nursing Accrediting Commission
- Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
- Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs (CAAHEP)
- Full approval granted by Missouri State Board of Nursing