Student Financial Services

Great news! You may request that your Form 1098-T be sent by email instead of postal mail. To sign up, go to your MyDrury account, click on the Student Tab, then the My1098t Tab. If you do not have a MyDrury account, you may sign up by email to Please read the IRS 1098-T E-Copy Disclosures before signing up.

The staff in Student Financial Services is available to assist you with a wide variety financial and administrative issues concerning you tuition, fees, & financial aid. Student Financial Services is located in Burnham Hall, Room 100. For more information about the services offered in Student Financial Services, or if you have any questions, please call (417) 873-7342.

Student Financial Services
Office: (417) 873-7342
Fax: (417) 873-6986