Items Drury Cannot Assist With: Drury's Income Tax Assistance Service

We are not allowed to do tax returns for taxpayers with the following issues:

  • Bankruptcy or insolvency during the tax year
  • Rental property
  • Self-owned business with inventory
  • Self-owned business with a loss
  • Self-owned business with depreciable property
  • Forgiveness of credit card debt with an amount listed in Box 3 of the Form 1099-C (proof of forgiveness of debt)
  • Tax returns for non-US citizens