Study Abroad Scholarship
The Breech School of Business is excited to announce the availability of scholarships to aid with study abroad costs. Scholarships applications are being accepted February 29 – March 24, 2017 for travel during Summer 2017, Fall 2017, Winter 2017-2018, Spring 2018, or Summer 2018. Each recipient may receive up to $2,500, depending on financial need and financial aid eligibility.
Download the Application Form (.xlsx)
The Study Abroad Scholarship was created to help students who have need for financial assistance to help meet the costs of a study abroad trip. In addition to financial need, the student must also:
- be a Breech major
- have a GPA of 3.25 or higher
- propose using the scholarship for a predetermined Drury University-led* study abroad trip with a duration of 21 days or more.
- use the scholarship for tuition, airfare, and/or lodging incurred as a part of a Drury University-led study abroad trip which lasts 21 days or longer. Students enrolled in full-semester study abroad programs through Drury University will also be eligible for the scholarship.
Further, an eligible student must not have done the following:
- taken a prior study-abroad trip offered by or approved through Drury University or any subdivision thereof.
- be the recipient of another study abroad scholarship.
Applications must be submitted electronically to Mimi Hilburg, Director of Academic Support Services, at firstname.lastname@example.org by March 24, 2017. Please note that applications submitted after the deadline for any reason will not be considered.
*The term “Drury University-led study abroad trip” is defined to mean those trips offered in the Drury University roster of classes and listed in the Drury University course schedule, and led by Drury University faculty and/or staff.