Breech At a Glance
Drury Breech School of Business Administration Undergraduate Majors:
- A comprehensive minor available to non-business students who wish to enhance their major.
Master of Business Administration
- A highly respected and sought after master's program designed to give graduate students the knowledge and ability to accelerate their career.
- Delta Mu Delta – the ACBSP honor society for business students
- Breech Sophomore Group – A social and study benefit group designed to enhance students' lives during their second year at Drury.
- Enactus - A competitive student organization that engages in global business projects.
- One of four schools in the U.S. that offers dual accreditation of AACSB and ACBSP.
- AACSB – the premier business school accreditation with less than 5% of business schools worldwide to achieve AACSB accreditation.
- ACBSP – the premier teaching business school accreditation that assures students of high quality instruction.
- Student Advisory Boards – Allows Drury Breech Business students to help advise and shape the direction of the Breech School of Business.
- Breech Advisory Board – A board made up of business professionals who advise the Breech School on how to prepare students for the demands of the workplace.
- Terminal degrees – 88% of Drury Breech Business School Professors have a terminal degree (Doctoral Degree).
- All faculty serve as student advisors.
- Career Planning and Development Center – assists students in resume development, interview skills, as well as bringing potential employers to campus to interview students ready to graduate.
- 95.12% of Drury business students go to work in their chosen field or progress on the graduate programs.
- 100% of all Drury business students graduate with practical internship experience.
- 100% of all Drury business students graduate with global study abroad experiences to enhance their global business knowledge.