The #DruryNetwork fosters alumni engagement by providing opportunities to network and connect with our Drury community. The #DruryNetwork consists of serveral entities, including but not limited to The Alumni Association, The Young Alumni Association and the Drury Business Network.
The Drury Network is a growing group of business professionals brimming with vitality and excitement about how to grow business in the Springfield area.
The Drury Network is always the 2nd Wednesday of every month at 7:30-8:30 am. It's an ideal time to reconnect with alumni and meet new people, and we meet at a different, sponsored location each month. We welcome new sponsors from diverse and innovative areas of business. Your sponsorship allows Drury University alumni to network, collaborate, and further support business endeavors in the greater Springfield area.
Sponsorship level details:
- $100 sponsorship fee
- Light breakfast provided for attendees
- Item for raffle style give away
- Provide Office of University Advancement with business/organization logo for use in email invitations as well as event table markers
Perks of sponsorship:
- Publicity in email blasts, social media, and on the day of event
- Table at event for any giveaways, informational/promotional materials, and swag to attendees
- Opportunity to speak about your business and any upcoming events, promotions, or features you may be having
- Face to face access with a diverse group of talented people that are excited to hear about your business
Attendance at this event is complimentary. We look forward to seeing you!
Past locations and sponsors include BluCurrent Credit Union, Hotel Vandivort, and University Plaza Hotel and Convention Center.
We are accepting sponsors for the Drury Network events in 2018! Contact us at email@example.com if you are interested in being a sponsor.
We Welcome you to become an active member of our #DruryNetwork and start building stronger alumni connections. To get involved in the #DruryNetwork in your area, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (417) 873-7217.