Academic Advising Services for Students
Success begins with a question.
"The only foolish question is the one that is never asked."
Do yourself a favor and talk with an advisor of the Office of Academic Advising each semester and get your questions answered! We look forward to the opportunity to help you define, clarify and meet your educational goals.
What we can do for you:
- Help with course selection and registration
- Help with choosing a major or minor
- Help with advisor selection, changes and processing Note: Freshman advisors will be the CORE 101 professors assigned in the summer registration prior to starting school; they are there for academic counseling and moral support all freshman year.
- Help with adding or dropping classes
- Help with career and personal goals...Struggling? Come see us!
- Help with curriculum changes and graduation requirements
- Help navigate online resources like MyDrury and monitoring your college courses
- Help with Drury Resources and identifying sources to aid you in clarifying academic direction
- Help with transitions
- Help with peer tutoring
- Communicate current information and policies, including deadlines
- Discuss any problems that affect academic performance
- Help with your concerns