Drury University Accreditation
Drury University is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission.
30 North LaSalle Street
Chicago, Ill. 60602-2504
(312) 263-0456 or (800) 621-7440)
View Drury University's current accreditation status by clicking on the Higher Learning Commission mark of affiliation to the right.
Drury University's professional programs are accredited by the following:
- Elementary and Secondary Education Programs/Master in Education Programs
Council for the Accreditation of Educator Preparation (CAEP)
1140 19th St. NW, Suite 400
Washington, DC 20036
- Master of Architecture
National Architecture Accrediting Board
1735 New York Avenue, NW
Washington, DC 20006
- Bachelor of Business Administration / Master in Business Administration
AACSB International, The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business
777 Harbour Island Boulevard, Suite 750
Tampa, FL 33602
ACBSP, the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs
11520 West 119th Street
Overland Park, KS 66213
- Bachelor of Arts in Music, Bachelor of Arts in Music Education, Bachelor of Music Therapy
National Association of Schools of Music
11250 Roger Bacon Drive, Suite 21
Reston, VA 20190-5248
- Bachelor of Music Therapy
American Music Therapy Association
8455 Colesville Road, Suite 1000
Silver Spring, Maryland 20910, USA
Phone: (301) 589-3300
- Degrees conferred by Drury University's Hoffman Department of Chemistry are approved by the American Chemical Society (ACS).
Drury University is a member of the Association of Governing Boards of Universities and Colleges, the Association of American Colleges and Universities, the Associated New American Colleges and Universities, the Council on Undergraduate Research, the Independent Colleges and Universities of Missouri, and the Missouri Colleges Fund. The alumnae of Drury University are eligible for membership in the American Association of University Women.