About the MBA
Why a Drury MBA?
If you are considering an MBA, there is no better time to get an MBA from Drury University. Here are a few reasons to chose a Drury MBA:
- The Drury MBA maintains small classes sizes, averaging only 25 students in a class, which allows you to receive a challenging and personal class experience.
- The 30-hour program can be completed in one year, with options for two and four year degree completion.
- Classes are offered in the evenings for your convenience (6 - 8:45 p.m.).
- Drury classes are comprised of professionals from the Arts, Sciences, Health Industry, Business and Law providing you with a dynamic class experience where you not only learn from expert faculty, but from each other.
- Drury MBA graduates hold key positions at an international and national level with PWC, BKD, Cerner, Purina, and Enterprise.
- Local Drury MBA graduates hold key positions at Case New Holland (CNH), SRC, Paul Mueller, Elliott Robinson, Positronic, Mercy Health and CoxHealth.
Need to complete prerequisites for the MBA program? Enroll in the 5-week Business Essentials course.
Prospective students who have not completed their prerequisite coursework may enroll in the Business Essentials program, during which students can satisfy all course requirements in a short summer session prior to the fall semester.
- This intensive five-week course provides students with a foundation of basic economic, finance, marketing, statistic, accounting and management skills.
- The course will meet four nights a week (Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday) from mid-July through mid-August.
- Students completing PMBA 501 will receive 8 credit hours of elective credit to apply toward an undergraduate degree from Drury University.
- Students completing this course will satisfy all business class prerequisites for entry into the Drury MBA program.
The MBA program at Drury University is committed to preparing ethical leaders for the global business community. In pursuit of this commitment, our program has the following goals:
- Integrative Thought: Our graduates will demonstrate the ability to incorporate the insights of more than one business discipline in the completion of a task.
- Strategic Thought: Our graduates will demonstrate the ability to critically evaluate a strategy.
- Leadership: Our graduates will demonstrate the ability to incorporate appropriate leadership styles in pursuit of strategic goals.
- Teamwork and Communication: Our graduates will demonstrate the ability to coordinate efforts as members of a team in the pursuit of a common purpose or goal.
- Intercultural Competence: Our graduates will be able to work in cultural contexts outside of the United States, with particular attention to culturally bound informational, interpersonal and analytical dimensions.
Drury is accredited at the Master's level. All programs offered are consistent with the university's mission and planning priorities.
Drury University is accredited at the Master's level by The Higher Learning Commission and is a member of the North Central Association:
The Higher Learning Commission of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools
30 North LaSalle Street
Chicago, IL 60602-2504
The School is accredited by AACSB International:
The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business
777 South Harbour Island Boulevard
Tampa, FL 33602
The Breech School of Business Administration, which offers the Baccalaureate degree and Master in Business Administration, is accredited by the Association of Collegiate Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP):
7007 College Boulevard
Overland Park, KS 66211