About the MBA
- Drury's MBA program can be completed in one year, with options for two to four year sequences also available.
- All courses are offered in the evenings (6 p.m. - 8:45 p.m.).
- The 30 credit hour curriculum is customizable to students’ needs.
- Students complete a week-long trip to an international business destination as part of the Global Business, New Ventures and Innovations course. Airfare, lodging, and transportation costs for the trip come at no additional cost to students.
Note: Students who transfer credit into the MBA program will be charged a program fee for this travel of between $450 and $1000 depending on the number of hours transferred.
- A mentorship program pairs students with individuals from the Springfield business community to support student development of their professional network.
Need to complete prerequisites for the MBA program? Enroll in the 5-week Business Essentials course.
Prospective students who have not completed their prerequisite coursework may enroll in the Business Essentials program, during which students can satisfy all course requirements in a short summer session prior to the fall semester.
- This intensive five-week course provides students with a foundation of basic economic, finance, marketing, statistic, accounting and management skills.
- The course will meet four nights a week (Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday) from mid-July through mid-August.
- Students completing PMBA 501 will receive 8 credit hours of elective credit to apply toward an undergraduate degree from Drury University.
- Students completing this course will satisfy all business class prerequisites for entry into the Drury MBA program.
The MBA program at Drury University is committed to preparing ethical leaders for the global business community. In pursuit of this commitment, our program has the following goals:
- Integrative Thought: Our graduates will demonstrate the ability to incorporate the insights of more than one business discipline in the completion of a task.
- Strategic Thought: Our graduates will demonstrate the ability to critically evaluate a strategy.
- Leadership: Our graduates will demonstrate the ability to incorporate appropriate leadership styles in pursuit of strategic goals.
- Teamwork and Communication: Our graduates will demonstrate the ability to coordinate efforts as members of a team in the pursuit of a common purpose or goal.
- Intercultural Competence: Our graduates will be able to work in cultural contexts outside of the United States, with particular attention to culturally bound informational, interpersonal and analytical dimensions.
Drury is accredited at the Master's level. All programs offered are consistent with the university's mission and planning priorities.
Drury University is accredited at the Master's level by The Higher Learning Commission and is a member of the North Central Association:
The Higher Learning Commission of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools
30 North LaSalle Street
Chicago, IL 60602-2504
The School is accredited by AACSB International:
The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business
777 South Harbour Island Boulevard
Tampa, FL 33602
The Breech School of Business Administration, which offers the Baccalaureate degree and Master in Business Administration, is accredited by the Association of Collegiate Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP):
7007 College Boulevard
Overland Park, KS 66211