Please complete the steps below for admission consideration at Drury University.
- Fill out and return the official Drury University application form with a $50 nonrefundable fee. (Application form available in print or online.)
- Request your high school counseling office to send an official high school transcript of all work completed or in progress (at least six semesters of secondary school credit) and all available academic, aptitude and achievement test scores to the Drury University Admission office.
- Ask your high school counselor or principal to fill out and submit the Drury reference form.
- Take either the College Entrance Examination Board Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT) or American College Test (ACT) and request the scores to be sent to Drury University.
- Complete the required essay as indicated on the Drury University application form or a writing sample of personal significance.
Acceptance is contingent on the submission of all final official transcripts.
You may obtain the necessary forms by writing:
Office of Admission
900 N. Benton Avenue
Springfield, Missouri 65802